Drive Business Success with Workplace Flexibility
Educational Luncheon 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Presented by Nancy Conway
To register: Drive Business Success with Workplace Flexibility
Demographic and technological transformations are the new workplace reality, forcing HR and organizations to reimagine how work gets done to ensure business competitiveness.
- Learn how you can drive business success by harnessing the power of workplace flexibility (“workflex”) to manage these workforce changes and support your organizational goals and strategy.
- Explore how workflex can add value to the bottom line at your organization by improving retention and employee health and well-being, reducing absenteeism and real estate costs, and increasing productivity with better engagement and a solid business continuity strategy.
- This session will also help you make a strong business case for the value of workflex to your leadership team, using strategic workforce planning data and performance metrics, and by benchmarking your worklife offerings and leveraging other resources available under the SHRM-Families and Work Institute partnership.
About the Speaker: Nancy Conway
is SHRM’s Field Services Director for the North Central Region, supporting 64 Professional Chapters, 19 Student Chapters, 6 State Councils, and SHRM members in the states of Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Nancy has worked in the HR profession for over 27 years with industry experience in retail, call centers, banking, and health care. Nancy is proud to be SHRM-SCP certified.
Approved: 1.0 SHRM credit
Approved: 1.0 HRCI Business credit
- Roasted Turkey Breast
- Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
- Green Beans Amandine
- Plaza Salad with Ranch & French dressings
- Carrot Cake
Educational luncheons are free for FMHRA members & student members.
Non-members: Please register and submit payment one week prior to the meeting. $20 charge per meeting.
Student non-members: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend. Your first meeting is free of charge.