Please join Fargo Moorhead Human Resource Association (FMHRA), ConvergeOne, and Cisco Systems as we explore successful strategies for winning over the best and brightest young adults in the workforce.
Born in the period 1980-1999, the 80+ million Millennials are a highly diverse group. But according to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, this generation shares some important traits: They are technical savvy, socially minded and highly entrepreneurial.
Understanding Millennials: Technology & Collaboration Requirements from an HR Perspective will kick off with a live video conference featuring Zohra Yafai, Senior Manager, HR Cisco Systems. Our keynote speaker is from the Cisco Americas Employee Acquisition Team. This will be followed by a local interactive panel discussion featuring experts PLUS opportunities for you to ask questions and share ideas.
TIME: 9:30 AM - 1:15 PM
Hilton Garden Inn - Fargo
4351 17th Ave S
Fargo, ND 58103
You’ll learn how to better attract and retain an outstanding and motivated workforce, through valuable insights including:
- A glimpse into what some of today’s most progressive organizations are doing
- The role of social media and technology
- Ways to amend recruitment and engagement strategies to better fit Millennials
- Specific tools that Millennials expect to have access to on the job
There is small registration fee of $25 for attending this event and in return, you will receive:
- CPE Credits with SHRM and HRCI are pending
- Lunch Buffet
- Keynote address by Cisco Systems (Insights Regarding Hiring Millennials)
- Use Case Study (Collaboration Technology that Millennials Expect)
- Participate in a Q & A discussion with local HR experts
- An opportunity to have your name entered in a drawing to win great prizes.
Don’t miss the chance of the Millennium!
If you have any questions, please call Erin Bednar (President-Elect, FMHRA) at 701.353.7672.