Creating an Outcome and Performance Based Culture Built on Strengths (April 10th Lunch Session)
If you are registered for the full day session on April 10th, you do not need to register for the lunch session.
Educational Luncheon 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Presented by Jennifer M. N. Schillinger
Note change in meeting location:
Courtyard by Marriott & Conference Center
1080 28th Avenue South
Moorhead, MN 56560
To register: Creating an Outcome and Performance Based Culture Built on Strengths
Don Clifton’s Strengths‐based approach to management and leadership powers the greatest teams in the world’s most successful organizations every day. A Strengths focused strategy improves manager and team member relationships, raises morale and company culture, and contributes to performance outcomes. Whether you are an individual looking to improve personal performance, or a leader seeking to empower your people to reach another level, learn the competitive advantage through activating Strengths.
- Hear how Strengths build stronger workplaces
- Learn about management relationships that increase employee production
- Develop strategies for identifying, understanding and activating employee talents
- Discover how to create an outcomes and performance based culture utilizing employee Strengths
About the Speaker:
Jennifer Schillinger is the Founder of Strengths Advantage, a company empowering people to identify, develop, and apply their strengths. She encourages individuals and teams to become their best selves through coaching, mentorship and experience based learning. Jennifer is a Gallup Certified Strengths and BP10 Coach, and a Meyers Briggs certified facilitator.
Approved: 1.0 SHRM credit
Pending: 1.0 HRCI credit
- Fiesta Buffet: Crispy Pork and Shredded Chicken, lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, corn salsa, jalapenos, pickled onions, pico de gallo, corn and flour tortillas.
- Soda, water and coffee
Educational luncheons are free for FMHRA members & student members.
Non-members: Please register and submit payment one week prior to the meeting. $30 charge per meeting.
Student non-members: Please email email@example.com if you would like to attend. Your first meeting is free of charge.