FMHRA Tech Workshop - Morning Session
June 27, 2018 *Please note there are 2 sessions to choose from. Materials presented at both will be the same.
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
3900 Great Plains Dr S
Fargo, ND 58104
Space is limited. Registration will close on June 22nd or when capacity is reached.
To Register: FMHRA Tech Workshop - Morning Session
At the first annual FMHRA Tech Workshop, attendees will start with a baseline of information on where to get your HR data from, what to look for in your search, and what measures you want to do with your data. We’ll study the reasons behind measuring ROI and analytics in your organization, as well as touch on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for HR data. Organizations from the FMWF area will be in attendance to provide a facilitated panel for attendees to ask questions on their experience with Power BI, or similar measurement tools, and BI/HR analytics. These ‘superusers’ will be teachers in the last half of the workshop, allowing attendees to get their hands dirty and dive deep into their own organizations data with using Power BI.
- Understand the impact that HR and business leaders have on HR Technology and People Analytics.
- Receive insights from local organizations who have implemented and carry on successfully with HR Technology so you can better set up your organization for success.
- Understand how to use Power BI to analyze your organizations business/HR data.
- Learn how best to measure and implement your findings by understanding how to develop the business/HR question you are trying to solve for.
About the Speaker:
Jill Carter, Senior Program Manager for Microsoft - I love taking things and turning them into something new and better. I love helping people solve problems in fresh and interesting ways. I love that lightbulb moment when it all comes together.
Whether I’m designing a new piece of software or transforming a piece of furniture, my passion to create is the same.
I’ve been in the software industry for over 15 years helping to empower customers to do more with their business applications. From my early days in customer support until now, I’ve always been focused on customers and how I could help them make their day to day lives better. By listening to feedback, collaborating with software engineers, and presenting at conferences multiple times a year, I’m able to keep that focus while at the same time let my creativity drive innovative solutions.
- Approved: 4.0 SHRM credits
- Approved: 4.0 HRCI Business credits
Morning Session: Light breakfast provided