Get Ready for Generation Z
July 17, 2018
3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
at Job Service Fargo
1350 32nd St S
Fargo, ND 58103
Space is limited. Registration will close when capacity is reached.
To Register: Get Ready for Generation Z
By the year 2020, Gen Z will make up 20% of your workforce. This program is designed to introduce you to Gen Z, explain how they are different from previous generations as a result of their experiences and give you some ideas of how to connect with Gen Z through marketing efforts and communication styles.
- Defining Generation Z
- Providing tools and ideas of how to attract them to your workforce
- Sharing best practices on how to maximize their strengths and improve retention
- Recognize how they are different from the other generations in an effort to build teams
About the Speakers:
Heather Ostrowski (Client Relations Manager with Preference Employment Solutions,) Ethan and Adam Ostrowski (students)
Ethan and Adam are brothers, students and Gen Z-ers. Ethan spoke at Disrupt HR, Fargo in 2017 and his little brother has regretted not joining him on stage ever since. They are joining their mom, Heather Ostrowski, in providing people information about who Gen Z is and how to prepare for Gen Z as they enter the workforce.
- Approved: 1.0 SHRM credit
- Approved: 1.0 HRCI credit
Light snacks will be provided.