Intelligent Delegation: The Art and Science of Delegating Effectively
Educational Luncheon 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Presented by Julie Kowalski
To register: Intelligent Delegation: The Art and Science of Delegating Effectively
Do you feel stressed and overloaded? Do you find yourself saying “It’ll be quicker if I do it myself?” If so, then you need to brush up on your delegation skills as effective delegation is a key to success! Come hear speaker extraordinaire, Julie Kowalski of the Spizzerinctum Group, share not only the 12 traps of delegation and the secrets to Effective Delegation, but also how to delegate not only downward, but upward and across.
This is an opportunity for you to engage with fellow HR professionals and learn new tools that you can immediately apply to see immediate results!
- Learn why people don’t delegate effectively and exactly what delegation is and what it is not
- Learn the 12 traps of effective delegation and how NOT to fall into them
- Learn step by step exactly how to delegate effectively
- Build stronger more positive & productive relationships with subordinates as well as colleagues/others to significantly increase responsibility/ownership & results (your own and those of others)
About the Speaker:
Julie Kowalski is a seasoned thought leader, consultant, executive coach, superb facilitator and an energetic, and spirited professional trainer. Julie has gained valuable insight and acumen into the science of what it takes to start and run successful businesses as well as the art of earning and retaining customer and employee loyalty.
Julie maintains working relationships with a wide variety of business owners and executives from small family-owned businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Julie was named one of the “World’s Most Creative Thinkers” by bestselling author Seth Godin and she possesses over 25 years of first hand business experience.
Approved: 1.0 SHRM credit
Approved: 1.0 HRCI credit
- Italian Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella & Basil, topped with Sweet Tomato Basil Sauce
- Caesar Salad
- Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Green Beans
- Dinner Rolls & Butter
- Coffee, Lemonade, Milk
- Assorted Bars
Educational luncheons are free for FMHRA members & student members.
Non-members: Please register and submit payment one week prior to the meeting. $30 charge per meeting.
Student non-members: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend. Your first meeting is free of charge.