A New approach for developing your future workforce
August 13, 2019
8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
at MState - Rooms A117/A119 (West lot - door W1)
1900 28th Ave S
Moorhead, MN 56560
A parking pass will not be needed for this event.
Registration will be capped at 100 attendees and will close when capacity is reached.
To Register: A New Approach for Developing Your Future Workforce
Finding and developing talent in today’s environment can be challenging, especially with low unemployment rates and rapidly changing industries that make it tough finding the right person for the right job. Golden Path Solutions offers a unique way for employers to work with K12 and higher-ed schools much more effectively, identifying students who have the raw skills and talents to be successful in a specific job, and using incentives around tuition reimbursement, internships, and work agreements to help students manage debt and reduce anxiety about what happens after graduation, and helps employers develop their future workforce.
This will cover the following topics:
1. Attendees will learn about the Golden Path Solutions approach to workforce development.
2. Attendees will learn about how to identify skills and talents in a student based on the experiences they’ve had during their school career.
3. Attendees will be able to see how tuition reimbursement can be used as a benefit to drive recruiting.
4. Attendees will learn how best to provide feedback to both Golden Path Solutions and their partners, including K12 schools, higher-ed, and even legislators, on how best to address the workforce challenges they experience, and how to create more partnership to solve workforce challenges.
About the Speaker:
Patrick Mineer, CEO and President of Golden Path Solutions has over 20 years of experience in a variety of roles, including consulting, finance, marketing, pricing & licensing, and operations, including 10 years at Microsoft. Patrick owns and operates Blue Fire Consulting, providing technical and business consulting services for a variety of organizations, as well as founding Golden Path Solutions in 2018.
- Approved: 1.0 SHRM credit
- Pending: 1.0 HRCI credit
Light breakfast will be provided.