FMHRA Recruiting Luncheon
Are you interested in applying for an open position on the board or joining the programming committee but have some questions, please join us on Tuesday, August 20th at 11:30 am for lunch and allow us the opportunity to share with you what we love about volunteering with FMHRA!
Who should attend:
HR Professionals interested in volunteering their time and talents to positively impact our members through a board or committee member position.
What you will learn:
- The benefits you receive by volunteering on the board or programming committee
- The time commitment and general responsibilities in each position
- Plus, ask current board members any questions you might have
FMHRA Board of Directors has several positions opening for a 2-year term starting January 1st, 2020. These positions include:
- Administrative Director, current incumbent may apply for 2nd term
- College Relations Director
- Legislative Director, current incumbent may apply for 2nd term
- Membership Director, current incumbent may apply for 2nd term
- Professional Development Director
- Programming Director
- Project Director, current incumbent may apply for 2nd term
- Technology Director, current incumbent may apply for 2nd term
Registration is required by Tuesday, August 13th. We will send your official invitation via email by Friday, August 16th and include the location.
Click HERE to Register now!
If you are unable to attend this luncheon but you want the opportunity to learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect with you to schedule a 1:1 coffee connect or lunch at a time that works for you.
NOTE: The location of the event will depend on the number of registrants. This event is also subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on registration.
We look forward to seeing you there!