The top ways to draw people to work with you
Educational Luncheon 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Presented by Heather Ludwig
To register: The Top Ways to Draw People to Work with You
Working relationships are complex. Optimizing who you are as a HR professional and how you interact with others will help build the relationships you need to be successful at work. Find out why people want to work with you and what pushes them away. This program will explore personal brand (reputation) components, so you can uncover your strengths, learn how to overcome interpersonal derailers and set an action plan to better manage work interactions and provide the best HR service and support to your organization.
1. Gain clarity about the 7 Brand Components for professional success
2. Define the strengths of your personal brand (reputation) for interacting with others
3. Identify potential de-railers and strategies to overcome those interpersonal de-railers at work
4. Create an intentional action plan to optimize your work relationship effectiveness
About the Speaker:
As a Professional Career Coach, Heather Ludwig works with young professionals and leaders helping them effectively learn and grow in their careers. She brings with her over twenty years of experience in the human resources field from both generalist and specialist roles. She also holds the designations of SPHR and SHRM-SCP.
Approved: 1.0 SHRM credit
Approved: 1.0 HRCI credit
- Create your own sandwich buffet (with chicken wild rice soup and coleslaw): Ham, turkey and salami with a variety of fresh bread, assortment of cheeses, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, mayo and mustard
Educational luncheons are free for FMHRA members & student members.
Non-members: Please register and submit payment one week prior to the meeting. $30 charge per meeting.
Student non-members: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend. Your first meeting is free of charge.