Our 2022 realities
Tuesday, October 25th, 8:30am - 9:30am
Presented via Zoom
Speaker: Ben Zietz
Overview of changes to our realities in 2022, discover creative ways to engage, support and retain employees where they are at in their career. This presentation focuses on DE&I, mental health, cost saving for employers, and deeper engagement with employees.
1. Mission Critical DE&I – Diversity is Business Critical
2. Enhanced benefits – Financial turmoil prioritizes financial benefits
3. Change Management – Empathy is required
4. Creative cost savings – Shifting care delivery
5. Mental Health – Impact of mental health will outlast the pandemic
About the Speaker:
Ben Zietz is a tenured Employee Benefits advisor at Marsh McLennan Agency, with over 10+ years of experience guiding Fargo/Moorhead companies he has positioned himself as an expert in his field in our community.
In Ben’s free time he enjoys traveling with his beautiful wife, Kendra and their furry four legged children.
Ben also sits on our State SHRM council and is a board member of the Fargo/Moorhead symphony.
- Approved: 1.0 SHRM credit
- Pending: 1.0 HRCI credit