Completing the Form W-4
Presented by Brian G. Christensen of Widmer Roel, PC
Tuesday, April 27th
8:30AM - 9:30AM
Presented via Zoom
To Register: Completing the Form W-4
With the passage of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, the IRS revamped their Form W-4 in 2019. Gone is the calculation of “allowances”, and in their place, we have “Multiple Jobs Worksheet” and “Deductions Worksheet”. However, don’t let these changes intimidate you! You don’t need to be a CPA to provide guidance on how to accurately fill out the Form W-4.
Attendees will learn the following:
1. Discuss what has changed on the Form W-4.
2. Determine what parts are required to be filled out.
3. Learn how to adjust withholdings mid-year.
4. Determine who can file as “exempt” from withholding.
About the Speaker:
Brian Christensen is a CPA licensed in the state of North Dakota. Having worked in the public accounting industry over the past 10 years, he’s seen a wide variety of tax issues and filings. Originally from Dilworth, MN, Brian relocated to Daytona Beach, FL in 2019. He is a Tax Manager at Widmer Roel, PC (located in Fargo) while primarily working remotely.
Event Leader: Holly Neva
Event Assist: Tara Higgins
- Approved: 1.0 SHRM credit
- Approved: 1.0 HRCI credit